As you gently sail along the Dubai Creek, you will be treated to spectacles of vibrant city skylines and delicious Arabian and international buffet options.
Set sail on a traditional Arabic Dhow as the moonlight fills the sky and the vibrant city lights glow a rainbow of colours that reflect magically on the creek. As the Dhow swiftly makes it way through Dubai Creek, you will be treated to a lavish buffet dinner, which will include continental and oriental dishes, soft drinks, mineral water and desserts.
The 2-hour evening Dhow dinner cruise on Dubai Creek allows you to kick back and take in the beautiful moonlight views of Dubai while enjoying a 3-course buffet meal. Just some of the sights you will see include Dubai Creek golf and Yacht Club, the Chamber of Commerce building and the Sheikh Saeed House.
The evening Dhow dinner cruise on Dubai creek includes a 3-course meal and below is a sample meal, which can be subject to change.
Welcoming drink – Assorted chilled juices / fresh dates / arabic coffee
- Hummus, Jarjier, Tabouleh, Fattoush, Babaghanouj, mixed pickles,
- Rocca, Shanklish and Zataar salad
- Chicken Tikka salad
- Salad Nicoise
- Greek salad
- Cajun roasted prawns, coleslaw with fresh mint and coriander
- Mixed green leaves , tomato, cucumber, red onion with condiments and dressings
Assorted arabic and continental breads
Lentil soup with croutons and condiments
- Hammour with bell pepper and tomato coulis
- Asian stir fried vegetarian noodles
- Braised lamb with garlic and lemon gremolata
- Rosemary roasted boneless chicken with mushroom glaze
- Wok tossed vegetables
- Grilled beef rump with green peppercorn glaze
- Traditional meat lasagna
- Batata harra
- Steamed rice
- Shish tawouk/lamb kofta
- Whole fruit and cut fruit
- Assorted French pastries
- Apple delight
- Black forest cake
- Um ali (hot) Mini mousses
This amazing evening Dhow dinner cruise on Dubai Creek departs at 8.30 pm and is available all year round except for Valentine’s, Christmas and New Years Eve. The dress code is smart casual; it is recommended you wear light clothing during summer and a jumper or light jacket in winter.
Are you interested in adding the Evening Dhow dinner cruise on Dubai Creek into your Dubai honeymoon itinerary? Contact us today to know more.