Just 20 minutes from downtown Hong Kong, the much-loved Disney experience can be had for everyone to enjoy. Disney Land Hong Kong presents a beautiful tropical waterfront setting, with rollercoasters boasting amazing views of the coast of the Island and the beautiful Ocean.
Explore the magical kingdom of Disney Land Hong Kong, where four renowned lands come together, experience the taste of classic Disney, futuristic rides and the sleeping beauty castle.
Enjoy the vest of Disney from the four major parks which feature the below:
FantasyLand; where classical and much-loved charaters are brought to life in a series of character experiences and fun rides!
- It’s a Small World: Experience the joy of costumed dolls and creative sets.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: Be swept away by Disney animation in 3D.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Visit all your friends from the Hundred-Acre Wood.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle: Enter the world of Aurora, the classic fairytale princess.
- Mad Hatter Tea Cups: Take a fun-filled spin in an oversized tea cup.
- Cinderella Carousel: Ride in a crystal coach from the animated Disney classic.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Take flight over Fantasyland with this lovable circus elephant.
- Snow White Grotto: Discover all seven of Snow White’s little friends.
AdventureLand; Experience the best of the Lion King, Tarazan and the Jungle River cruise in this all-adventure storybook journey…
- Jungle River Cruise: Brave mysterious jungles with surprises around every bend.
- Festival of the Lion King: See the animated film transformed into a theatrical extravaganza.
- Tarzan Island: Romp, play and discover as the storybook hero comes to life.
- Liki Tikis: Run as totem poles and tikis playfully squirt water on passersby.
TomorrowLand; Explore the wonders of space and time on a journey into the future!
- Space Mountain: Gain speed on this indoor roller coaster.
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters: Turn 360 degrees on a star cruiser.
- Stitch Encounter: Enjoy comedy, action and adventure with Stitch.
- Autopia: Race your very own space-age automobile.
- Orbitron: Pilot your own spacecraft.
- UFO Zone: Take off on an extraterrestrial aquatic adventure.
The loveable characters of Toy Story come to life in Andy’s back yard, with racing rides and a Toy Solider boot camp.
- Slinky Dog Spin: Join Slinky in a rollicking spin to catch his tail.
- RC Racer: Race along an 89-foot (27-meter) high coaster.
- Toy Soldier Parachute Drop: Hold on tight as you fall!
- Toy Soldier Boot Camp: Earn your stripes with Sarge.
- Barrel of Fun: Meet some of your favorite friends from the films.
- Cubot: Talk to a spinning block toy with multiple faces.
Disney Land Hong Kong is open all year round from 10.30am and this excursion lasts around 9 hours.