Explore the ancient capital of the Mayan’s, Chichen Itza is one of the modern wonders of the world. On arrival enjoy a buffet lunch which boasts traditional Yucatan dishes and other assorted meals like beef, chicken, fish and of course a salad bar. Then it’s time to head over to the archaeological site via a private entrance to avoid standard queues, where you’ll be met by a tour guide to show you around the UNESCO World Heritage site. The certified tour guide will show you a 1.5 hour tour as you unearth the secrets of the ancient Mayan civilisation. The many ruins of Chichen Itza are simply mesmerising and behind each ruin there’s a different story to be told. The tour finishes with grand pyramid of Kukulcan.
The afternoon is then free for you to explore, return to relax at the nearby hotel where you had lunch or even go on the optional horse riding excursion, which will take you through the mysterious nearby forests.
- Day trip to Chichen Itza from Cancun
- 1.5 hour guided tour visiting the observatory, the Sacred Cenote, the Ball Court and the Pyramid of Kukulcan
- Free time to explore the ruins on your own
- Pick-up/drop off from most major Cancun hotels
- Access to Mayaland Hotel Resort Amenities including pool, restrooms and gardens
- Buffet Lunch
Are you interested in adding the Chichen Itza in Mexico into your honeymoon itinerary? Contact us today to know more.