Looking for an opportunity to work for a multi-award-winning travel brand? Honeymoon Dreams is currently expanding and this is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. See below for a list our active vacancies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our vibrant sales team. You will have previous experience of creating tailor-made, luxury holidays and honeymoons and have a drive to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment, achieving sales targets whilst delivering world-class levels of service with a highly personalised approach.
- Meeting a variety of sales targets
- Strive to develop and improve your own product knowledge
- Handle a variety of enquiries in an efficient, competent manner
- Recommend and design the ideal luxury honeymoon to meet with client’s requirements
- Deliver exceptional customer service on all aspects of the customer booking journey
- Build a portfolio of repeat customers for future holidays
- Keeping up to date with all available promotions to encourage sales
- Previous travel-industry experience ideally with a luxury travel agent or tour operator
- Extensive travel experience, with market expertise on more than one continent
- A passion for luxury travel
- Proven sales skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and committed approach
- Sales driven and enjoys working towards targets
- Outstanding customer service skills
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Travel discounts
- Uncapped earning potential
- Familiarisation trips
If you are Interested in this Vacancy please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Executive
The candidate will have great experience in Adobe Photoshop with the ability to create a range of visually sophisticated artwork for different audiences. Web design experience, html or use of WordPress templates would be a major advantage in this role.
The candidate will be responsible for creating copy for blogs and keeping websites up to date whilst ensuring SEO/keyword strategy is implemented across all online work. Looking at social media strategy across all platforms.
We are looking for a creative individual who is highly motivated and has a keen interest in websites and digital media. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take on more responsibility within a specialist role and develop their career in online marketing.
The skills we are looking for:
- Excellent IT skills and problem solving
- Adobe Creative Suite ( Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience in social media advertising
- Knowledge of copywriting for websites, blogs and online media
- Experience of latest SEO techniques
- Previous use and knowledge of WordPress
- Basic html knowledge and use of templates to create websites
- Understanding of website design in order to increase conversion rates
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns and budgets
The type of person we are looking for:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
We are offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience, plus bonuses and incentives. There are additional bonuses & incentives available such as discounted travel and familiarisation trips.
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Not seen what you are looking for?
You may send a speculative CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you when we have something that suits your skills.