Top honeymoon destinations in America
If you’re deciding on a romantic honeymoon to America, but you’re undecided on exactly where to go, our ultimate guide to the top honeymoon destinations in America is a great way to decide on the most compatible destination in America for your once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon.
Colorado and the American Rockies is your natural outdoor playground with breathtaking views to set the scene on your honeymoon in America. From world-class ski resorts, wildlife viewing and natural hot spring pools, Colorado is the ideal choice for the adventurous honeymoon couple looking to tick off some incredible experiences.
Things to do in Colorado and the American Rockies
- Visit the Chapel on the Rock
- Have a picnic on Sprague Lake
- Zipline through rocky Mountain
- Go horse riding at Glacier Creek Stables
There are so many locations in San Francisco with romantic sceneries that’ll make you feel like you are in a scene from a Hollywood love story. From strolls through Golden Gate Park, to seafront dinners on the Embarcadero waterfront and elegant excursions to the wine valley, which can be reached within 1.5 hr from the city.
Things to do in San Francisco:
- Walk across the Golden Gate bridge
- Wine tasting in Napa and Sonoma Valleys
- Watch the Bay Lights
- See the colourful blooms in the Garden of Shakespeare’s Flowers
Miami is one of America’s most stylish destinations in America, with vibrant nightlife that makes for the hottest spot for romance. Sprawling with bars, restaurants and designer shops, Miami is where you’ll rub shoulders with the rich and famous and dance until the night ends.
Things to do in Miami:
- Explore the Art Deco District
- Relax on South Beach
- See little Havana
- Island hop to Fisher Island
- Dine and Dance in Dolphin Mall
Seattle is an urban jungle with a spectrum of possibilities, where one day you could be sipping on cocktails and trailing trendy art galleries, and the next you could be lodging and hiking the great outdoors of Seattle’s sprawling landscapes.
Things to do in Seattle:
- Grab an authentic bite to eat in Chinatown-International district
- Shop until your drop in the artistic Pioneer Square
- Stroll through Kerry Park
- Seattle Aquarium
- Seattle Great Wheel
Las Vegas might not be the first destination that pops up in your mid when considering a romantic honeymoon in America, but Vegas has a lot to offer couples looking to celebrate. With a plethora of cocktail bars, casinos, spas and entertainment you’ll never be stuck with things to do to celebrate the beginning of your marriage.
Things to do in Las Vegas:
- Go on a Vegas Balloon ride
- Eiffel Tower experience
- Watch the Fountains of Bellagio
- Watch a show
- Gondola ride at the Venetian
- Explore the Grand Canyon
LA is certainly a destination for romance, renowned for the glitz and glam associated with Hollywood, you’ll walk past famous movie sets and possibly spot a celebrity or two while simply walking the streets. LA is also beloved for its open spaces, from the gorgeous Malibu beach to Griffith Park where you’ll find the iconic Hollywood sign.
Things to do in Los Angeles:
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Griffith Observatory
- Stay at the famous Beverly Wilshire as seen in Pretty Woman
- Beverly Hot Springs
- Ride horseback at sunset
Is the city that never sleeps on your honeymoon bucket list? With so many places to revel in romance in New York, from a picnic in Central Park to toasting your marriage on a rooftop bar overlooking the city lights. New York opens an array of potential for absolutely anything to happen, with incredible heights, glorious delights and a taste for fabulous food.
Things to do in New York:
- Central Park
- View the city from the Empire State Building
- Brooklyn Botanical gardens
- Ride on Jane’s Carousel
- Swing by Grand Central Terminal as seen in many Hollywood films
- Go diamond shopping at Tiffany & Co.
If you are an absolute lover for a city that always has something happening, then Chicago should be on your list. With world-class museums, Michelin-star restaurants and over 200 theaters, a honeymoon in Chicago invites you to delight all of your senses. If you’re looking for a destination that offers plenty of ideas for date nights, look no further than Chicago.
Things to do in Chicago:
- Embark on a river cruise
- Enjoy traditional afternoon tea
- Chicago botanical gardens
- Go ice skating at Millennium Park
- See the Chicago heights on the Navy Pier Centennial Wheel
Has our top list of the top honeymoon destinations in America inspired your once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon? Contact us to begin your honeymoon planning!